Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Discovered.

Hi.
So, y'all are probably reading my blog because I've just dropped a comment, a lil' note or something; isn't it?
Well. And you clicked it cause you wanted to know who is this person here.
Crapping..
Anyways, everyone loves comments ,don't they? ;)
Well, I don't know about you, but as a vivid blogger myself, I most certainly do. It's great to have other people's opinion on some of the thoughts in your head. haha.
So, I better introduce myself.

Before I start, I'dl better tell y'all ..
- I am no way going to reveal my identity.
- I am not going to reply any guesses about my identity.
- If you hate me, don't show it.
- Q&A at @
traumanista@yahoo.com
- If you really don't want anymore of my super-awesome-constructive-funny-sad-sarcastic-crazy-stupid-idiotic-rocker-interesting-sadist
comments, just tell me on my C-Box. Loser!! My comments are special, okay.


I am a girl.
Ok, I think that's about all that needs to be said. Oh wait. You want more? My, I am too kind.
I am a teenager.
Yeah, I have too many thoughts at once. My favourite pass time is blogging, and reading other people's blog. Alot in common, huh? :)
I am still trying to find myself in this world.
Reading other people's blogs give me a wider view on another's perspective. Hey, you might even find out that your worst enemy and you have alot in common.

There are many sorts of blogs.

Sadist blogs
- People who talk about their daily life. Rants, really. BORiiiNG.
List blogs
- People who really have nothing to do. They just post up their favourite Youtube video, their highest game score; whatever.
Ramblings blogs
- Talk, talk, talk, and talk. Yakkity Yak Yak. It can be amusing at first, but it gets boring after awhile.
Interesting blogs
- I love reading these. If you've been commented, you most certainly aren't boring.
And is worth my time. Lol. :)

So, my first blog post. For yet many to come.
My experience and sightings of being a blogger and a
part-time blog stalker.

I'm off to Scrabulous.




1 comment:

dee said...

Hey Niss :) don't know whether you'll see this, but yup. haha, thanks. were you a cheerleader once?